WALKING DIRECTIONS FROM THE AIRPORT TERMINAL
- Head out of the airport terminal and cross the road to Car Park 2
- Follow the path to the covered walkway
- Keep walking straight until you come to traffic lights
- The hotel will be in front of you
The Holiday Inn Express hotel at Glasgow Airport is perfectly located just off the M8, just a 3 minute walk from the terminal building.
- Exit the M8 Motorway via Junction 28
- Keep in the right hand side lane and when you come to the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
- Go straight along Sanderling road and when you come to the next roundabout, take a left
- Go straight on and take another left onto St Andrews Drive
- The hotel will be on your left hand side
DRIVING TO THE HOTEL?
If you are using a sat nav or maps to navigate to the hotel, please enter St Andrew's Drive via Whitecart Road and the hotel will be on your left hand side.
We're about a 20 min drive from Glasgow city centre and the airport is also about 10 minutes from the nearest town, Paisley.
24 hours a day to any destination & any distance. Taxis meter entire journey & publish scale of charges. Longer distance prices should be negotiated with the driver. There is a taxi rank at the front of the terminal building, a short walk from UK Arrivals.
We recommend Renfrewshire Cabs
Tel: +44 (0) 141 887 7770
Buses depart from the terminal forecourt.
Frequent services to Glasgow City Centre are operated by Scottish Citylink & Fairline Coaches with drop off points at various locations in the city, including Glasgow Central, Queen Street railway stations & Buchanan Bus Station.
Scottish Citylink - 0871 266 3333
Fairline Coaches - 0141 553 1313
Scottish Citylink offer an hourly service to Edinburgh & variety of services to other destinations.
Paisley Gilmour Street is the nearest railway station just 2 miles away.
It can be reached by taxi or by frequent local bus service from the terminal forecourt.
Paisley Gilmour Street also has trains running to Ayr & Clyde coast & to Glasgow Central station.
Glasgow's Central & Queen Street stations offer variety of rail services to destinations throughout Scotland & England.